- What is the NSZL-DL?
- What is it for?
- What is its purpose?
- How are the documents acquired?
- How can I read a digital document?
- Contents of the main page
- Search and elements of the hit list
- Browsing and elements of the hit list
- Top favorities
- Shelf list number
- Description of a document
- Submission system
- NSZL-DL widgets
- Semantic web
What is it for?
At the beginning of the 21st century it is a growing demand to make our documents available any time from anywhere. Digital storing is more favorable both from the technical and the environmental point of view.
The NSZL-DL is a huge virtual library, which can be searched or browsed in the same way as a physical library, with the difference that the chosen reading can be read immediately with one click.
|Bővebben a Digitális Könyvtárról... | Az OSZK honlapja | Beszolgáltatás|