- What is the NSZL-DL?
- What is it for?
- What is its purpose?
- How are the documents acquired?
- How can I read a digital document?
- Contents of the main page
- Search and elements of the hit list
- Browsing and elements of the hit list
- Top favorities
- Shelf list number
- Description of a document
- Submission system
- NSZL-DL widgets
- Semantic web
How are the documents acquired?
The National Széchényi Library is a legal deposit for books published in Hungary. According to the law on legal deposits, publishers are obligated to send 6 copies of each published book to the National Széchényi Library.
This system is working already virtually, as the basis of the Digital Library. Through this Submission system publishers are able to send the documents without delay and postage.
After integrating into the searching and browsing system, the received document is ready to be accessed by the readers.
|Bővebben a Digitális Könyvtárról... | Az OSZK honlapja | Beszolgáltatás|