- What is the NSZL-DL?
- What is it for?
- What is its purpose?
- How are the documents acquired?
- How can I read a digital document?
- Contents of the main page
- Search and elements of the hit list
- Browsing and elements of the hit list
- Top favorities
- Shelf list number
- Description of a document
- Submission system
- NSZL-DL widgets
- Semantic web
Search and elements of the hit list
Digital documents can be accessed in several ways. The first possibility is Search. This is recommended for readers who know what they want to see on the screen.
Different icons indicate the types of documents on the Hit list of Search, which can be the following:
|Bővebben a Digitális Könyvtárról... | Az OSZK honlapja | Beszolgáltatás|